Young Greifswald: Friendly flat share or living alone?
Are you going to the university or starting an apprenticeship? If you move into one of our three student residences you can live near campus for a reasonable price. Whether you want to share your home with someone or live alone is your decision.
Apartments and shared rooms for trainees and students in Greifswald
In our three student residences in Makarenkostraße we offer single apartments, shared double apartments and shared rooms for students, employees of the University of Greifswald, trainees and interns. The location is superb: Supermarkets and a bus stop are right outside the door. The city center can be reached by bike in fifteen minutes and the campus at Berthold-Beitz-Platz is only ten minutes away.
- Furnished and well equipped apartments with kitchen, bathroom (with shower), bedroom and living room
- Flat shares with 5 to 9 rooms with communal kitchen, shared bathroom and lounge with balcony
- Affordable rent including utilities, internet access and TV
- Launderette with washing machines and dryers (coin-operated)
- Bike spaces are covered
- Property managers are friendly and on-site
Long-term campaign: Sign a rental contract for at least 12 months and we will give you one month rent free.
Secure your relocation allowance: Don't forget to register your main residence! Students and trainees get 200 Euro relocation allowance from the city.